Staying motivated is crucial in order to successfully complete your weight loss program. Often what happens is that on the first week of your weight loss program you are very excited and do whatever you can do lose your weight. You went to gym. You change your eating habits and you get up early in the morning and go for a walk. The first week went on great.
On the second week, your old habits win over your new habits. You went to restaurant with your friends and can’t stop yourself from eating that spicy burgers and pizzas etc. You won’t even feel like going to gym. You show idleness in getting up early in the morning as well.
Why all this happens? Why we are super excited in the first few weeks and then in the next few weeks all our energy and excitement is vanished and we give up, finally.
The answer is simple. It’s all because of Lack of Motivation. We are super motivated in the first week of our weight loss endeavor. Motivation leads to energy and excitement which in turn help us do all that we can do to loss our weight. But in the second week, our motivation starts to slow down and, as a result, we feel like quitting, giving up and get back to our old habits.
It’s all because of Low Motivation that most people often quit on their weight loss program. If you are one of those who find it difficult to maintain high motivation level, there is a one way to keep yourself motivated during rough spots and that is Motivational Quotes.
Motivational Quotes significantly boost your motivation and help you turn on to positive attitude and beat the blues. Apart from keeping you motivated, these quotes can give you important insights and suggestion on how you should keep you body fit and melt off fat.
Here are some of my favorite Motivational Quotes on Weight loss which I read plenty of times throughout the day.
* Never, never, never quit. -Winston Churchill (My Favorite one)
* You have a very powerful mind that can make anything happen as long as you keep yourself centered. -Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
* We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope. —- Martin Luther King, Jr.
* You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She’s 97 today and we don’t know where the hell she is. —- Ellen Degeneres
* I believe in giving rewards and positive reinforcement for a job well done, but can we raise ourselves a little higher than the dogs and give rewards that have longer-term benefits? How can a poor food choice be a true reward anyway? —- Jill Johnson
Motivation is the key to success. Not only in your weight loss endeavor, but in any field of life you need motivation to successfully accomplish things. Motivational Quotes on weight loss help you stay motivated in your journey, keeps your mindset positive throughout the day and give you valuable suggestion to lose you weight quickly.