Due to the strict restrictions of the
Foods that are processed are not allowed in any form. Also, food and drinks such as coffee, alcohol and soda pop are off limits because they were not consumed during that time period. Also, potatoes are not allowed because they have been genetically altered.
- Two scrambled eggs with a cup of fresh strawberries
- Lean steak with over easy eggs on top and grapefruit
- Lean turkey sausage and sautéed spinach with eggs
- Grilled peaches with fresh mint
- One grilled chicken breast with steamed garlic broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots
- Ground lean chicken burgers with hot peppers and salad
- Grilled tilapia with lemon and fresh salsa
- Guacamole deviled eggs with papaya and mango
- Grilled steak salad with lettuce, onions, and green peppers
- Hot BLT salad with turkey bacon and hard-boiled egg
- Meatballs and mushrooms in the crockpot with bok choy and green onions
- Turkey medallions spiced with poultry seasoning and served with baked apples
For snacking, enjoy fresh fruits such as strawberries or blueberries. You can also snack on nuts such as almonds, peanuts, or cashews.
The best way to properly plan your meals is to plan out an entire week at a time. Schedule your meals on one specific day each week and go to the grocery store on that designated day. By doing so, you will only buy exactly what you need and prevent yourself from overspending on food you will not consume.
For some of you, it might be difficult to make these changes, if you are very used to eating unhealthy, processed foods. The body actually can become addicted to these types of foods. This results in a vicious cycle of needing a fat or sugary food, eating it and immediately needing it again. By giving the