Weight lifters need all the support they can get while pushing themselves into great shape. They need to be propped up solidly yet comfortably as they go about their exercises. They get solid backing and are able to move with great flexibility through weight lifting benches that help carry their sport to a new level.
Weight benches are indispensable in any home gym because of their utility and versatility. They can be flat or adjustable to enable training at different angles and work out different muscle groups. They can be used for sit ups, squats, shoulder presses, and leg exercises. Most important, weight benches help lift weights safely and more effectively.
Weight lifting benches come in every size and shape which are not heavy on the budget. Avid lifters can choose from basic start-up pieces to impressive equipment with all the valuable attachments to add muscle to their routine.
• Champion Standard Bench Press ($194.83)
1-1/2″ heavy wall steel construction equipped with lower safety bar rests. Pads are constructed 2.5″ high-density foam pads wrapped in 40 oz marine grade vinyl in black or gray. Black powder-coat finish. Features: 48″ D 48″ W 44″ H
Black Pad 10″ X 48″
• Champion The Multi Fit System ($ 588.02)
Innovative design makes efficient use of space. This 6-station system provides the ultimate workout for five athletes working out simultaneously on a 10′ x 14′ x 9′ H exercise area. Improves strength, flexibility and overall cardiovascular fitness just by using the athlete’s individual body weight.
-The best fitness alternative to weight lifting.
-Indoor or outdoor use
-Can be secured to the floor
-Easily assembled with only 12 bolts and permanent Nylock nuts -Lifetime warranty on heavy- duty frame -2″ square heavy wall steel tubing
-Steel caps are welded to tube ends
-Durable black powder coat finish -Pads available in black or gray
• CAP Barbell CAP Fitness F.I.D. Bench ($48.22)
Adjustable flat- incline-decline bench features dumbbell holders (dumbbells only for display) Weight: 25 lb.. Capacity (including user): 300 lb
L” W” H”
53.9 15.7 45.27
• Champion Elite Pressing Chair (237.45)
Flat, incline-decline bench features dumbbell holders (dumbbells only for display)
Weight: 25 lb. Capacity (including user): 300 lb.
L” W” H”
53.9 15.7 45.27
• CAP Fitness F.I.D. Bench ($ 109.00)
CAP Strength Multi Position Utility Bench combines versatility and contemporary styling
– Adjustable backrest with four positions (decline, military press, flat, and incline)
– box stitched cushions in two tones
– Vinyl-covered knee and ankle rollers
– Foam-covered grips for better comfort
– Easily folds up to make storage easy
– Two storage hangers for dumbbells (dumbbells not included)
– Tubular steel frame construction
– Exercise chart included
– Maximum user weight: 250 lbs
• Adjustable Ab-Crunch Bench ($ 400.00)
The TKO Ab/Crunch Bench provides 11 angles available to help you achieve a stomach that is flat and strong
Ab workouts performed on an incline make you work harder against gravity for faster results.
– Fully adjustable
– Rear transport wheels provide more mobility
– 3-position tibia pad for varying leg lengths
• Champion 60in Bar-700 lb. Capacity ($ 120.52)
-Chrome-plated, with revolving sleeves
– Shorter bar provides greater stability for beginning lifters
-Not for use with competition benches
-All The bars happen to be 28.5mm (1-1/8″) D. X 86-1/8″ L
– Every bar has a 10 year warranty and to provide smooth sleeve rotation offers quality bronze bushings.
• Champion Back and Abdominal Exercise weight lifting Bench ($ 191.44)
Very sturdy design combines hyper-extension and Roman chair exercises for the abdomen and lower back. Vinyl-covered 10″ x 18″ foam pad and dual leg pads. 2″ square steel construction. Black powder coat finish. (Wt.: 70 lbs)
2″ SQUARE STEEL CONSTRUCTION
44” D 24” W 32” H